AR/VR Learning Experiences
zSpace is the ultimate immersive learning experience. Instead of just reading about science, it allows students to interact with objects and really understand the science behind them. With zSpace, the student can learn highly engaging tasks that are often too complex, expensive or dangerous for the classroom.
Imagine dissecting a frog or a human without getting messy or building a robot without having to worry about limited supplies or student safety. Then imagine doing this and much more during your 45 minute science class or basic anatomy class - with zSpace you can!
“We understand that each student has a unique way of learning, this is especially true in abstract and complex topics such as chemistry or microbiology. With zSpace, we are working to make learning and applying STEM concepts engaging for all our students.”
Virtual Lab Simulations
Empower your students to enhance their scientific skills with fully immersive & interactive virtual labs.
VRLab Academy develops cutting-edge virtual lab simulations for universities & high schools. With over 70+ experiments, VRLab Academy allows students & faculty to conduct advanced science experiments virtually, right from your desktop!
Students will be performing a hands-on method on mechanical, electrical, optics- sound, thermodynamic, biology, chemistry field modern physics and nuclear physics laboratories with the lab assistant Amy.
- Thermodynamics Laboratory
- Modern Physics
- Optics and Waves Laboratory
- Biology Laboratory
- Chemistry Laboratory
- Popular Science
- Medical Biochemistry Laboratory
- Electric Laboratory
Hubro Business Simulation
Develop your student’s business knowledge by having them play the simulation as an individual exercise, or in a group setting so they have a common understanding of how to apply analytical, managerial, and team skills in a real-life setting. Hubro is a web-based business simulation for developing business skills. Students manage their own virtual company, giving them a risk-free environment to get experience with applying business concepts.
There are separate simulations, where each focuses on different topics:
• Hubro Business focuses on production, finance, and the numbers
• Hubro Marketing focuses on marketing and strategy
• Hubro Finance focuses on financial management
What can you teach with Hubro Business?
1. Decision making: should we build our own factories or outsource to a lent factory?
2. Product calculations: what volumes should we produce, given demand and costs?
3. Product mix: what mix of products will yield the highest profitability?
4. Strategy: should we be a cost leader or a focused differentiator?
5. Financial statements: how does the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement differ, and why are they useful?
6. Budgeting: what how will these forecasts impact our financial performance?
7. Investments: which R&D projects should we pursue? Is it worth investing in a new factory?
8. Financing: what blend of cash or debt should we use to fund this investment?