Tutorial Renewable Set
The Tutorial Renewable Set is a complete solution for teaching renewable energy, consisting of an Electrolyzer, Fuel Cell, Methanol Fuel Cell, Reversible Fuel Cell, Solar Wind Set, and Measurement Set. The sets feature modular components for flexibility as well as easy set-up and use and allow experiments across the whole range of hydrogen applications, including automotive applications, solar, and wind experiments.
Recommended Grades: 6 - 12
• A wind turbine on a stand that provides electricity for electrolyzers or other loads.
• Fuel cells with air-breathing option.
• Magnetic bases, allowing horizontal or vertical assembly. It also includes a metallic vehicle chassis for solar and fuel cell car set-ups.
• Redesigned gas storage tanks with a compact and easy-to-use design and easy-to-read measurement marks.
• A specially-designed experiment binder with instructions and templates for each experiment, all printed on waterproof paper for use in the lab.
The Tutorial Renewable Set also includes a Direct Methanol Fuel Cell (DMFC), as well as the PEMFC Kit, which allows students to assemble and disassemble a working PEM fuel cell, and a convenient set of holder brackets that allows presenting the components on any magnetic whiteboard.