An engaging, easy way to teach coding in your classroom.
AutoAuto uses real-world self-driving car applications to teach Python programming and AI. Students enjoy hands-on, project-based learning to master high-demand skills relevant to the economy they will be entering.
The user-friendly learning platform with Video-based content and auto-grading exercises equip teachers on guiding student learning. No installation needed! Seamless wireless computer to autonomous car connection.
The first few hours of curriculum cover:
- Code the car to drive in a figure-8 path and take car selfies
- Say “Hello World” using Python
- Intro to artificial intelligence and autonomous cars
- Storing information with Python variables
- Collecting data to calculate the speed of your car
- Use AI to code the car to detect pedestrians and stop signs
- Learn what is under the car’s hood and how the car works
- The first step to AI: basic “if” statements
- Program your car to detect and respond to traffic lights
- How autonomous cars will change our daily lives
Sphero BOLT Power Pack
The BOLT Power Pack compiles the best of Sphero’s STEM solutions for schools and packages them for the classroom. Use Sphero BOLT programmable robots to teach students programming while completing educational activities. With the carrying case, you can charge, store, and easily carry Sphero programmable robots anywhere. Including 15 Sphero BOLTs and plenty of accessories, this robotics kit has everything educators need to teach robotics and coding skills in the classroom through hands-on STEM learning.
With the Sphero BOLT Power Pack robotics kit for educators, you’ll officially be the best teacher ever.
- Power pack case
- 15 Sphero BOLT Robots
- 15 Inductive charging cradles with USB cables
- 15 Protractors with heading, directions, and clock
- 15 Turbo covers
- Maze tape and 124 stickers
- Airline compliant case
- Compatible with Sphero Edu app for iOS, Android, Amazon Fire OS, macOS, Windows, & Chrome OS
- Compatible with Sphero Play app for iOS, Android, & Amazon Fire OS
- Compatible with Swift Playgrounds for iOS
Finch Robot 2.0
Introducing Finch 2.0
The Finch is a programmable robot that brings computer science to life by providing students from kindergarten to college a hands-on representation of their code.
The Finch Robot 2.0 works with the following programming languages:
FinchBlox, BirdBlox, MakeCode, Snap!, Python and Kotlin.
Hummingbird Bit is a distinctly engaging robot that is designed to enhance the learning of engineering and robotics concepts with its unique hands-on approach. It comes with programmable bots that students can construct themselves with their unlimited creativity using supportive craft materials.
The Hummingbird Bit combines robotics, kinetic sculptures, and animatronics along with concepts of STEAM and STEM Education in the most innovative manner.
• Turn anything into a robot using craft materials and electronic components. Creations limited only by your imagination!
• Integrate robotics into open-ended teaching of any subject.
• Engage and inspire students not typically represented in technology.
• Explore design thinking and project-based learning with a flexible, free, standards-aligned curriculum.
• Grow capabilities with students from Grade – 4 through high school.
• Program in everything from Scratch to Java!
The Hummingbird Bit contains all the electronics needed for a classroom session along with curriculum, glossary, and other helpful tools and materials. It is available in three sizes –
Small Kit – Suitable for 8- 12 students
Medium Kit – Suitable for 16 – 24 students
Large Kit – Suitable for 24 – 36 students
EZ Robot JD
JD is a humanoid robot that inspires teaching and empowers learning. Teach your students about technology while integrating interdisciplinary learning outcomes. JD offers scalable capabilities that grow with students as they learn to code with complex technologies such as object tracking, speech recognition, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning. Students can program JD with custom movements, positions, dances, and even gymnastics! JD’s RGB LED eyes can display countless expressions as students learn about human-robot interactions and practical applications. JD encourages lifelong learning and inspires creativity.
ROBOTIS Kits are designed to introduce and engage students in subjects such as engineering, coding, programming, 3D Printing, and more.
From the PLAY Kits to the ROBOTIS MINI kit, students will gradually learn about the general principles of engineering, coding, physics, and more while engaging the students at every level.
The robotics kit comes with a fully-colored assembly guide, building tips, curriculum, pre-designed lessons, and software that allows you to easily build, control, program and interface with your robots
Right from the beginning, NAO has won the hearts of classes and teachers from infant schools, through to universities.
Like a new learning tool, he helps students to learn about programming as well as assisting the teachers in holding their students' attention while teaching.
Creating a dance or piloting NAO to make him catch objects while analysing his environment makes learning code all the more stimulating, attractive and concrete.
Learning to count, tell a story or even to write while having fun becomes all the more fascinating and enthralling with NAO.
Pleasant and likeable, Pepper is much more than just a robot. He is a genuine humanoid companion created to communicate with you in the most natural and intuitive way, through his body movements and his voice.
Pepper loves to interact with you and wants to learn more about your tastes, your habits and quite simply who you are.
Pepper can recognise your face, speak, hear you and move around autonomously.
You can also personalise your robot by downloading the software applications that take your fancy, based on your mood or the occasion. Dance, play, learn or even chat in another language, Pepper adapts himself to you!
Your robot evolves with you. Pepper gradually memorizes your personality traits, your preferences, and adapts himself to your tastes and habits.